Sales Representative - Pharmacy Technology
Job Location: Wichita, Kansas
KeyCentrix has been dedicated to the independent pharmacy industry for over 40 years by offering best in class pharmacy management technology, industry thought leadership, world-class solutions consulting, and hands-on support to ensure our pharmacy customers are up and running around the clock. Our customers include independent retail pharmacies across the United States.
We are seeking a Sales Representative to grow the customer base of the RxKey Pharmacy Management System and build referrals for the flexTRAX Point of Sale.
The Sales Representative is an integral role, working daily to advance both the customer base and grow the revenues of KeyCentrix.
The Sales Representative has excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ideal candidate has pharmacy operations or pharmacy-related sales experience.
· Develop and qualify leads within assigned territory using tools and techniques provided through Sales Operations and Marketing
· Advance leads to opportunities through direct interaction and consistent follow through
· Report all lead and opportunity development activities to Sales Operations each week as scheduled
· Demonstrate mastery of the software products represented by the company. Teach and train prospects and customers on the resources available within product line
· Attend assigned industry events to represent the company following the specific event strategy dictated by Executive Management and Marketing
· Meet or exceed assigned monthly and quarterly sales quotas
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Great attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
· The ability to multi-task, to take initiative, and to solve problems creatively and positively
· 2 years of sales, marketing or customer service experience
Additional abilities considered a plus:
· 4 year degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience
· Experience using or selling pharmacy management systems
How To Apply:
Please submit, mail, or fax resume with cover letter to:
c/o Human Resource Dept
2420 N Woodlawn Bldg 500
Wichita, KS 67220