Customer Support / Pharmacy Technician
Job Location: Wichita, Kansas
Customer Care Representative – Install Trainer
KeyCentrix has been dedicated to independent pharmacy industry for over 40 years by offering thought leadership in pharmacy management systems, best in class technology, world-class domain-oriented solutions consulting, and hands-on support to ensure our pharmacy customers are up and running around the clock. Our companies include independent retail and independent specialty pharmacies across the United States.
The primary task of a customer care representative / Install Trainer is customer satisfaction, and to achieve that they must create a positive experience and also build positive relationships with the customer. While interfacing with customers, representatives must demonstrate professionalism, product knowledge and an overall demeanor that will please the customer. This individual must communicate a welcoming, polite, cheerful and understanding tone in addition remain professional, patient and diplomatic while working diligently to find a solution that will satisfy the customer.
The customer care representative / Install Trainer must have great communications skills and should feel comfortable working in a team atmosphere. This individual must be multi-task oriented, display a positive disposition and does not get easily discouraged, demonstrate an attitude of learning, seeking to understand and grow. This individual must have a track record of dependability, consistency and follow-through.
The Install Trainer must be able to explain the technical complexities of software effectively. The trainer's audience may include people with a wide range of computer skills and educational levels. The audience may also vary in size from just a few people in a private setting to an entire roomful of people in a professional seminar. Trainers must be able to structure their presentations to fit the circumstances. Like any good teacher, the trainer must also be able to measure how well the students are absorbing the material and to adjust the presentation accordingly.
· Support customer in the use of KeyCentrix products
· Troubleshoot and resolve product issues reported by customer to customer care
· Maintain ongoing relationship with each customer in assigned portfolio
· Drive customer loyalty through actionable advice and articulate product knowledge
· Maintain expert knowledge of all KeyCentrix products including: Hardware, software, etc..
· Track all customer interactions completely and accurately
· Identify opportunities to improve customer care operational efficiencies
· Ensure clear, prompt and efficient communication regarding customer requests and issues to appropriate team members
· Regularly reach-out to customer to offer product use tips and up-sell training as needed
· Ensure all products are installed in a timely manner, meet the requirements set forth by the customer and Keycentrix and ensure customers receive effective training that reduces their needs to burden customer care with Training issues
· Continually identify and improve the training methodologies for Keycentrix
· Successfully migrate customers from Sales to customer Care.
· A minimum of 3 year pharmacy technician experience
· Experience in problem diagnostics
· Experience in Microsoft Office
· Experience in Microsoft Networks
· Experience in Microsoft Windows OS
· Proficient with computers and technology
· Experience in verbal/communication skills
How To Apply:
Please submit, mail, or fax resume with cover letter to:
c/o Human Resource Dept
2420 N Woodlawn Bldg 500
Wichita, KS 67220