Client Services Coordinator
Job Location: Wichita, Kansas
8:00am - 5:00pm
WPPA ProviDRs Care, a PPO network (Preferred Provider Organization) has an immediate need for a Client Services Coordinator.
Position is responsible for all aspects of the client data base and management system. Responsibilities include management of group contracting, RFPs, renewals and accounts receivables. This position also serves as Administrative Assistant to the CEO.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist with business development and customer service functions of health insurance clients
- Maintain client data in network management system
- Act as liaison between company and employer groups, payers and brokers
- Prepare documents, correspondence and reports
- Respond to requests for information and data including RFPs
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
Qualified applicants must have strong typing and computer skills with a working knowledge of Windows, Access, Excel, Word and Outlook. Must also have an understanding of fully insured and self-funded health plans. Job requires excellent written and oral communication skills, attention to detail and accuracy and effective problem solving skills. Must be able to demonstrate initiative and follow through. Active Kansas Accident and Health license preferred.
How To Apply:
Please submit your resume to:
1102 S. Hillside
Wichita, KS 67211